Come To Rainy Pass Lodge this summer!
Written by scott Smith
Monday, 31 August 2009 14:39
The Perrins are excited to begin taking reservations for Summer 2011 Alaska Adventure Packages
- Two nights lodging in Anchorage
- Round trip Air Charter to Rainy Pass Lodge
- Six nights meals and accommodations at Rainy Pass Lodge
- Activities customized for you/your group:
- Horseback Riding
- Fly out Fishing/bear viewing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Remote Overnight Trip on The Historic Iditarod Trail
- Wine tasting (permits will be secured)
- July 4th guests experience the Annual Summer Games, Party and Fireworks!
Summer 2011 Lodge Stays: Some still available
- June 25 – July 2
- July 2 – 9
- July 9 – 16
- July 16 – 23
- July 23 – 30
Contact us for more details.
Book before October 31st and lock in 2009 rates! Email:
- $5250 per person
- $5500 per person for July 4th week
Can you come for the day? Yes, email us for info!
To Visit The Perrin's Rainy Pass Lodge Website click here.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 January 2011 15:45